Saturday, February 12, 2011

ABC

"We all have a potential to make a difference and make our communities better"

This coming week, I will be leaving for the annual Harvard Africa Business Conference. I am looking forward to a chance to network and also learn from other people who are engaged in various projects aimed at making Africa a better continent in every aspect.My legacy is to improve the health care in Africa and also take the fashion industry to the next level in the African continent.Many thanks to the Berea College E.P.G (Entrepreneurship for the Public Good), for sponsoring my trip and giving me the opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the big names in Africa. I hope to come and share my experiences with the rest of the school and hope you guys will learn from my experience. For the mean time, I want to share a vid clip about social entrepreneurship that I found on YouTube and how it can be used to improve living conditions in less economically developed communities. I am a big fan of social entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment