Thursday, February 17, 2011

Still a wonderful world


No matter...

...how many challenges may come my way, I still believe this is a wonderful world. I am so blessed with some great freinds who make my life so wonderful. I know God's grace brightens my path whereever I go. I thank you Lord for seeing me through my day and all the wonderful people I met. What more would I wish for. Your blessings are sufficient enough. Thank you father.Glory be your name for ever. My journey seems so easy, all because you always walk by my side.I am truly a living testimony. I thank you Lord for all the positive outcomes of today and all the challenges that made me stronger. I am grateful for all the strangers I met who gave me sources of inspiration to realize we can all do good to help one another. We do not need to be billionaires in order to give a hand to a fellow neighbor, we all can extend a hand and make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment