Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ex-poor


Post Zimexpo hangeover


I am still recovering from the ZimExpo 2010 hangover. I certainly enjoyed myself being with a bunch of awesome girls. The experience that I gained was splendid. I made it to the top 5 finalists but I guess the night certainly didn't belong to me. After this experience, I want to be known for one thing, and that is endurance. Endurance in what I do. Right now I am struggling with my emotions, OH how I so much wanted to get the crown; but lets just say maybe this year was not my year. I however want to make it clear, NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER are the words I am going to live by for now!


So yes, this year may not have been my year, I stumbled here and there but I am determined to make it till the end so watch out for this space because this is just the beginning. you shall hear of my success and other greater things to come. Hope time and space will be friendly to me and my name will be written in the history books for the generations to come to read. Just know, whatever struggle you go through, fight through it. Believe in God for restoration for greater things in this life. God is faithful and all the time He is faithful.


Big congratulations to all the girls for putting up such a show at the 2010 Miss Zim-USA; it was awesome meeting up with you guys. Hope to meet in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment