Saturday, March 9, 2013

Women History Month

International Women's Day On Tuesday the 12th of March, I will be giving a speech at Dominican Convent School in Harare as part of U.S. Embassy Harare Women History Month program. The theme is "Women Inspiring Innovation through Imagination: Celebrating Women in Science,Technology, Engineering. Many thanks to US Embassy Harare for considering me as one of the speakers to tour schools & do some mentorship, career guidance, motivation & sharing personal experiences. Thank you Rebecca Zeigler Mano for recommending me. I cannot express how elated I am to be part of this initiative. With fellow women of African Diaspora Mentoring our young women is very important in helping them realize their fullest potential. The world is a stage in which everyone has a huge & important role to play; I am glad to be playing my part no matter how small. Happy International Women's Day,remember March is Women History Month,lets continue to inspire & breaking new ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment